Monday, March 29, 2010

Juicing

I try very hard to keep away not just from industrialized food but also industrialized organic food whether it be juice, broth, paste, dough, whatever it maybe, I try to make it from scratch. The other day I had gotten 5 lbs of cranberry from 'Sparrow Farm' which is MOFGA (Maine organic farmers gardeners association) Cranberries are one of the juicing I do by soaking them for a day so they are not so dry then juice them. Usually the bottle keeps for at least 10-12 days. I make cranberry tea by boiling water, add a little bit of the juice, a teaspoon raw, organic honey, drink it in the morning or late afternoon. It is incredibly delicious and well, you all know healthy AND a thousand times better than the industrialized, bottled cranberry juices that sit on the shelf.

No comments: